Shrimp is very popular in Japan. Japanese people cook shrimp in almost every way such as boiling, stir frying, and deep frying. I would like to introduce super easy shrimp pasta. Your family would love this dish!
Ingredients (2 plates):
- 1 small package of shrimp (198g, 7oz)
- a half bag of spinach (142g, 5oz)
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms (226g, 8oz)
- 1 clove of garlic
- a half jar of tomato pasta sauce (340g, 12oz)
- a half package of spaghetti (227g, 8oz)
- about 4 quarters of water
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Here is how to make it at home. Cooking time is about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Boil water in a large pot. Add salt. After boiling, add spaghetti and simmer about 9-11 minutes or some minutes on the spaghetti package. Stir it occasionally.
- In the meantime, remove the tails of shrimps, cut the garlic and heat the olive oil in a frying pan with medium heat. Add the garlic.
- Add the shrimp into the frying pan and stir it until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms and the spinach into the frying pan and stir together until spinach is soften.
- Add the tomato sauce into 4. and mix up.
- Taste the spaghetti and if it’s soft enough, drain, add it into 5. and stir it together.
- Pour 6. onto plates and add the parmesan cheese on top.