Would you like to cook a super easy and tasty dish at home? If so, spicy stir-fried pork is for you.
Pork has a tender texture. You can enjoy eating this dish with rice.
This dish looks like a Chinese dish. However, I used a Yakiniku no tare (Japanese BBQ sauce) to cook it at home easily.
This dish is very quick to make and is a good dish to make if you are busy. Also, if you like spicy food, try cooking this dish!
Ingredients (2 plates):
- 300g (0.7lbs) pork shoulder roast or thin pork
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of *Yakiniku no tare (Japanese BBQ sauce) -> See picture A.
- 2 teaspoons of *Tobanjan (Chili bean sauce) -> See picture B.
Here is how to make it at home. Cooking time is about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cut pork shoulder roast and cabbage into bite size chunks. Slice an onion.
- Preheat sesame oil in a frying pan with medium heat. Add onions, pork and cabbage. Stir-fry all and simmer with a lid for about 10 minutes or until the pork is fully cooked. -> See picture C.
- Remove the lid. Add *Yakiniku no tare and stir another 3-5 minutes. -> See picture D.
- Add Tobanjan and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. -> See picture E.
- Pour the stir-fried pork with sauce on plates.